Sunday, April 17, 2005

 

Day 48

Prayer: Dear Lord, I thank you for another wonderful day. Bless it, and keep me in your grace. Bless my 58 day seed also, and use it to pay off my $3,353.93 loan, according to the 58 day seed covenant. With you, all things are possible. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

I'm in the final 10 days of the covenant. The "home stretch" if you will. The closer I get to day 58, the bigger the miracle will be. $3,400 dollars is nothing to God. He could easily have a millionaire just write me out a check. I read an article about a guy who found $2,000 dollars in a shirt that he bought at a thrift store. That could happen to me. God can just open up the windows of heaven and provide the money that I need to be debt free. Nothing is too difficult for God.

Afternooon: I found a quarter today. If I apply it to my debt, that will bring the total to $3,353.68.
Comments:
On the quarter it says "In God we trust" great reminder because sometimes we forget & we trust in things including money, blessing
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?