Saturday, April 09, 2005

 

Day 40

Prayer: Thank you, Lord, for this day, and I pray that you bless it. Bless my 58 dollar seed also, and multiply it until it pays off my $3,353.93 loan. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

Night: I need to see a dentist. I have been having severe pain in my mouth, so much that I can't sleep at night and I have to take pain reliever. I know if I do that, though, I will be stuck with a bill, and it will mess up my 58 day seed covenant. There are only 18 days left, though, so I'm going to try and wait until the 58 days is up to I see a dentist. So I'm taking one on the chin (or in this case the tooth) for Mike Murdock!
Comments:
You never know what favor is waiting for you to arrive to your point of need, next time GO & watch God move, at least you had pain relief,blessing
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?