Wednesday, April 06, 2005

 

Day 37

Prayer: Dear Heavenly father, I thank you for this day and I thank you for your many wonderful blessings. I pray for your guidance throughout this day and that your blessings will be upon it. I pray also that you will bless my 58 dollar seed and let it bring a harvest of $3,353.93. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

Morning: There are 3 weeks left in the 58 day seed covenant. For the loan to be paid off by then, I will need to receive at least $1,118.00 each week. I believe God is in the miracle business.

Afternoon: I just got a letter from my bank. It seems when I sent that 212 dollars to the company that's making my game, I didn't have that much in my account. Someone must've cashed one of my checks a little later than I thought. I went over by 9 dollars, and the bank charged me 21 dollars for going over, so my current balance is now -30 dollars. Come on, tax return, I could really use you right about now.

Night: Ah, mothers. Aren't they great? I told mine my problem and she wrote me a check for 30 dollars to deposit in my account. Now I can focus on getting the $3,353.93 cleared up.
Comments:
Your mother has many financial problems of her own according to you so for her to help you, blessing
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?