Monday, March 07, 2005

 

Day 7

Prayer: Lord I thank you for this day, and I thank you for the many blessings that you give me. I pray that you will take my 58 dollar seed and multiply it with enough money to pay off my $3,340.30 debt. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

Evening. Got another letter from Daystar thanking me for the contribution to their network. I see that my money went straight to them and not to Mike Murdock. Still, what made me give the money was Murdock’s story about his mother getting a 26,000 debt taken away within 58 days of donating to Murdock. I need my debt paid off, and if Murdock told the story on that telecast, he meant that it could happen to those who give to Daystar as well. I’m considering contacting them and asking for some kind of written acknowledgement that this is to get my $3,340.30 loan paid off.
Comments:
It's an "uncommon seed of $58 because there are 58 types of blessings in the bible" you're only focus is 1, there are 57 others
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?