Sunday, March 06, 2005

 

Day 6

Prayer: Lord I thank you for this beautiful day. I pray that you will take my 58 dollar seed and use it to pay off my college loan. I pray that you will continue to minister to me and use me to be a blessing to someone else. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

This morning when I got in my vehicle to go to church, I heard a terrible sound when I turned the ignition. It was a high-pitched grounding noise, similar to when someone tries to start a car that is already on. That was the first time I’ve ever had that happen to me since buying the vehicle, five months ago. I turned the ignition off, then a few minutes later, started it again and it started ok. I hope I don’t end up having to get a new ignition. I want that 58 dollars to keep these things from happening to me.
Comments:
When I 1st heard that sound I had 2 use a screwdriver to tap the started & within weeks I paid over $200 to get a new starter, your car starter right up & I'm sure the message at church was empowering. blessing
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?