Sunday, March 06, 2005

 

Day 5

Prayer: Good morning, Lord. I thank you for this beautiful day and I pray that you bless it and keep me safe. I pray that you lead me and guide me in everything I do. I pray that you take the 58 dollar seed that I’ve given Mike Murdock and multiply it to pay off my $3,340.30 loan. In Your name I pray. Amen.

Afternoon. I got two letters from daystar today. That’s who Murdock was soliciting donations for, and that’s where my 58 dollars went. Not to Mike Murdock's Ministry. I’m still going to continue on with the journal, because I’m sure the 58 day seed covenant still applies. Mike Murdock told a story about how his mom sent Murdock 58 dollars and got a $26,000 medical bill paid off. That’s why I sent my 58 dollars – I gotta get my loan paid off too, and if it worked for her, it will work for me. I’m a little disappointed that I didn’t get something mentioning my need to get the loan paid off though. It did say that a book from Joni, Healing Waters, would be sent to me as soon as it gets off backorder. The woman on the phone didn’t mention anything about a book from Joni. She said I’d be getting a book by Mike Murdock. I wonder if I’ll get something both from Daystar and Mike Murdock. That would be nice.
Comments:
When Murdock visited our church, it was his father, not his mother that had given him $58 and got the 26K medical bill paid off. We wondered why the smuck didn't help his father with his bills, since he'd written thousands of songs and makes tons of money off the royalties. Let the medical profession take the hit. Free for all....What a charleton!
 
See, it's for the ministry not the man. It's expensive to run a television station, your money went to keep the station you enjoy watching on so you can keep enjoying it.BLESSING
(His mother planted the seed, his father told Dr. Murdock the bill was cancelled.)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?