Thursday, March 31, 2005

 

Day 31

Prayer: Thank you for this day, Lord, and thank you for your many blessings. Multiply my 58 dollar seed and pay off my $3,353.93 loan. In Jesus name, Amen.

The company that I'm paying to make my game has finished it, and they want their money. There's only one problem. I don't have it. I owe them 325 dollars, but I only have 212 in my checking account. I emailed them and told them I would send them what I have, and I'll have to see what they say to that. Now I just pray that my income tax return comes in soon.

Got a reply from the company and they were understanding of my situation. Thank goodness. I went ahead and paid them 212 dollars, so I now have about 2 dollars left in my bank account. That is the lowest it's been in a long time.
Comments:
Very interesting. Can't wait fror day 58.
 
Here's a nice link on seed faith.
 
Your site Blogger, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for 703 yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site 703 I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!
 
Your site Blogger, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for Abs yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site Abs I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!
 
Been there too!
 
Hi! I was surfing and found your site very Nice! I’ll be checking back


[url=http://www.surveygold.info]Paid Online Surveys[/url]
 
Hello. And Bye.
 
Good fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.
 
hi friends. I'm really into shoes and I had been looking for that particular brand. The prices as regards the sneakers are around 310 bucks on every page. But completely I base this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what can you say about it?
 
Well your article helped me truly much in my college assignment. Hats incorrect to you send, intention look progressive for the duration of more related articles without delay as its anecdote of my favourite subject-matter to read.
 
They FINISHED your game & allowed you to pay less than what you owe don't thank "goodness" thank God, blessing
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?