Tuesday, March 29, 2005

 

Day 29

Prayer: Thank you Lord for your many blessings. Bless this day, that may it be fruitful, and minister to me throughout this day. Bless the 58 dollar seed that I gave Mike Murdock and multiply it. You see my $3,353.93 loan, and I know that you are able to do all things. I pray that you will miraculously pay off my $3,353.93 loan within the next 29 days. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

Today marks the halfway point between the 58 days that this miracle takes place. As I look back and asess the last 29 days I would say that there were many opportunities that I could've gotten a large amount of money, specifically $1,000, but didn't. I also have to admit that the amount on my loan has increased slightly, and that I've been having more car trouble lately than I had before I started the 58 day seed covenant. However, I know that there are still 29 days to go, and that's plenty of time for God to come through.

The other day I got a CD of Joni Lam narrating her book Healing Waters. I was told on the phone that I would be sent a book by Mike Murdock.
Comments:
I can sympathize with you here. I wouldn't want that Lame CD!
 
With your moms health God knows what you need to hear, blessing
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?