Sunday, March 20, 2005

 

Day 20

Prayer: Thank you Lord for this day and I pray that you will bless it. Take my 58 dollar seed and multiply it until it pays off my $3,353.93 loan. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

My mom got sick today and I had to take her to After Care, sort of like an emergency room. We couldn’t go to church because we spent nearly 4 hours in the waiting room. She had to pay some of the cost upfront, and she’ll be billed for the rest later. She’ll also be paying for the medicine they prescribed her. It’s another bill that my mom will have to pay.

I stopped at Taco Bell today and took the survey that tells you at the end whether or not you won the $1,000 dollars. Unfortunately, I did not. That’s the third one I’ve taken. During the next 38 days I’ll keep taking the survey, hoping to win $1,000 dollars. If I won 3 surveys my loan would be almost completely paid off.
Comments:
Your mom's ALIVE... you guys could have said "we can't afford it" but the wisdom GOD gives doctors is more valuable to you clearly..To have the money 4 medicine is a blessing also because you can't be billed for that ;)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?