Saturday, March 19, 2005

 

Day 19

Prayer: Dear Lord, I thank you for this wonderful day. Thank you for your many blessings. Take my 58 dollar seed and multiply it until it pays off my $3,340.30 debt. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Afternoon. I just got a letter from the company that is carrying my loan. Because I dropped one of my classes, my enrollment status changed from full-time to part-time, so my loan deferment has been changed. Also, interested has accrued on my loan, and the amount I owe has increased to $3,353.93.

Yesterday my income tax return was sent back to me because I had forgotten to include my W-2 form so I had to put that in and send it back. That means it’s going to be a bit longer before I get that check in the mail.
Comments:
Wow...The IRS sent your return back because you didn't include the W2 form.
I rarely include a W2 form on my returns even though it states to do so.
Isn't the purpose of including the W2 to verify that your employer is reporting the same figures to the IRS that it reports to you?
I wonder if your employer came under scrutiny after you provided the W2?
Wait a minute, I thought you were a student without a job. Where did you get a W2?
I'm must have missed something, maybe you will explain later.
 
When the IRS request a document from you it takes ANOTH 6-8 weeks to process, you got your refund within the 58 days, blessing ;)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?