Tuesday, March 15, 2005

 

Day 15

Prayer: Lord I thank you for another day and pray that you will protect me and keep me safe and guide me in all the decisions I will have to make. May this day be fruitful and full of your blessings. Take the 58 dollars that I have given Daystar and use it to pay off my $3,340.30 loan. In Jesus name, Amen.

Occasionally I have been hearing the grinding sound when I try to start my vehicle. If it keeps up, I will have to take it to a mechanic. Hopefully, God will honor my donation and prevent that from happening.

I have been making sure to go out a lot to give someone the opportunity to just walk up to me and give me money. So far it hasn’t happened.
Comments:
You are still able 2 start the vehicle.. Vehicles need 2 be towed everyday because of that sound ;)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?