Tuesday, March 01, 2005

 

Day 1

Prayer: Dear Lord, I thank you for your goodness, and I thank you for everything you’ve done in my life. I have entered into this 58 day covenant with Mike Murdock, and I have given 58 dollars as a seed. I pray that you will multiply it and pay off my student loan of $3,340.30. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

Today I filed my income tax. By my calculations, I expect to get $832 back. I don’t know how long it will take for it to get here, but I’ll write about it in my journal when it does.

I have to admit, I’ve been having good feelings today. I think the idea of getting a loan paid off miraculously is exciting. Even though I admit I’m skeptical about the 58 day seed, I have entertained thoughts of people just walking up to me and giving me money. It feels good to think that something that has been a burden for years is going to be lifted off of you in such a short amount of time. I wonder how long these feelings will last?
Comments:
For a student $832 is a blessing & it's Day 1, coincidence,I think NOT ;)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?