Monday, February 28, 2005

 

Introduction

I just got off the phone with Mike Murdock’s ministry after watching him on Daystar. I have just donated 58 dollars to his ministry. Why, you might ask, would any thinking person do a thing like that? Well, the purpose of my donating the 58 dollars is to prove whether or not Mike Murdock’s 58 days seed covenant really works. I am keeping my donation a secret, and keeping this journal to record what happens. If someone gives me money for no apparent reason, I will record it in this journal. If something unexpected happens causing me to lose money, I’ll write about that too. By the end of this journal you will know if I'm heaven's latest recipient of a miracle, or if I've fallen for a cheap gimmick.

If you're not familiar with the 58 day seed covenant here's how it works: Send Mike Murdock 58 dollars and tell him what you want. Got debt? Need healing? Looking for a husband? A Wife? Whatever it is, send Mike Murdock 58 dollars, tell him what you want from God, and within 58 days you'll have it.

So what do I want from God? I specifically told the woman on the phone that I want to pay off a loan in the amount of $3,340.30 from when I was a student at a Christian University, and I want it paid off in 58 days, according to the 58 day seed covenant. “Ok,” she said. Great! I can’t wait. I have had this burden on my back for years, and I would love to get rid of it.

Oh yeah, did I mention I don’t have a job? Hey, it’s a miracle I’m hoping for - would it really be a miracle if I just paid it off by working and making the minimum payments? Besides, by making the minimum payment of 40 dollars per month, it would take me 83 months to pay it off. And that’s not even counting interest. Why would I want to do that, when I can send 58 dollars to Mike Murdock and get my debt removed in 58 days? Besides, neither Murdock nor the woman on the phone said there were any restrictions. Plus, I'm a full-time student, and I need to devote myself to my studies. But if the Lord leads me to get a job, I will. In the meantime, I’m doing this little experiment to see if the 58 day seed covenant really works.

So here it is, my Seed Faith Journal.
I hope you enjoy it.
p.s. If "introduction" is the only post you see, click on March or April in the archives to see the rest of the journal entries.
Comments:
When Dr. Murdock does the show the seed goes to THE MINISTRY not to him & what he's speaking Truth about is the ASSIGNMENT on our lives & how what we sow matters to God, ALL of which is scriptural.

As I read your journal I noticed your ONLY focus was on the loan & you missed HUGE blessings that you can & can NOT put a price on so I'm going to read through it again & comment so we ALL see how GOD LINED UP THE 58 DAYS TO BLESS YOU & you didn't even acknowledge the blessings, like we ALL have done & still do in our humanity.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?